Academic Policies & Procedures (AP&P)
The AP&P committee reviews and approves new and revised courses, new and revised degree or certificate programs, and locally approved certificates. The committee establishes prerequisites, corequisites, advisories, and limitations on enrollment through the content review process and course validation studies.
The AP&P committee recommends curriculum policy and procedures, graduation and G.E. requirements, and other academic policies or concerns as deemed necessary by the Senate. The committee reviews and advises on matriculation policies and procedures and matters of assessment as they are related to curriculum. The AP&P committee keeps the campus informed of statewide curriculum issues through its faculty representatives and the Senate.
- Approved Course Outlines of Record and SLOs for Discipline Courses
(The above link will navigate to the CurricUNET Web site. To access the CORs or SLOs for review only, please click the Course link under Search in the left column, then select the discipline and click Ok. No password is required in order to view the AVC approved CORs and SLOs.)
Spring 2015: AP&P: Course Outline of Record, Degree or Certificate Development/Revision Training using CurricUNET (FLEX)
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015 from 1:00-2:30pm in BE 323
- Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 1:00-2:00pm and 3:00-4:00pm in APL 204B
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015 from 1:00-2:30pm in BE 323
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 from 2:00-3:00pm in BE 323
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 from 1:00-2:30pm in BE 323
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 2:00-4:00pm in BE 323
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 1:00-2:30pm in BE 323
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 from 2:00-3:00pm in BE 323
Last updated: August 19, 2015