The Study Jams program is a means for students to receive assistance from campus tutors and faculty.
These sessions are twice per semester, and are usually held the week before midterm and final exams. This ensures that the information is fresh in the minds of all of the students as they prepare to take their exams for their various subjects, while receiving assistance from peer tutors on the subjects they are struggling with. The sessions usually begin at 9 am and last until 5 pm in efforts to serve both day and evening students. Students have the ability to drop in throughout the day and work with tutors and faculty for various subjects.
Fall 2023 Study Jam Schedule
The Midterm and Finals Study Jam of the Fall 2023 semester is available for ALL students needing one-on-one tutoring or just looking for a quiet place to study.
The Midterm Study Jam will occur September 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th and the Finals Study Jam will occur November 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th each day from 9 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in person, at Sage Hall Learning Center.
9 AM - 10 AM: Study Tips and Staff/Faculty Help
10 AM - 4:30 PM: Peer Tutoring
SIGN UP HERE: Fall 2023 Study Jams
MIDTERM STUDY JAM:
- Monday, September 25, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
FINALS STUDY JAM:
- Monday, November 13, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 | 9am-4:30 pm
Brought to you by Student Equity in collaboration with the Learning Center and First Year Experience (FYE).