Students Raising Children Program (SRC)
In collaboration with Child Care Resource Center (CCRC), AVC Student Equity is sponsoring childcare for a limited number of students who meet the following requirements:
1. Currently enrolled as an AVC Student
2. Registered in 6 or more units
3. Have a 50% or higher completion rate
4. Be in good academic standing with a 2.0 GPA or higher
5. Have a current Educational Plan and on track for degree/certificate completion
Childcare programs are available both on and off campus.
Childcare provider for your child is based on parent selection and parent choice of approved programs through CCRC.
PROGRAM DOES NOT REQUIRE THAT YOU ARE INCOME QUALIFIED.
If you receive childcare assistance from AVC, understand that the value of the assistance will be considered as a part of your Financial Aid Packet.
Click HERE for the 2020 Summer AVC Campus Connect Application
Click HERE for the 2020 Fall AVC Campus Connect Application
For more information regarding Student Equity programs and services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-722-6300 x6375
Please click the application link below.