Airframe Manufacturing Technology Program (AFMT) to Hold Information Session on April 27
The Airframe Manufacturing Technology Program (AFMT) will hold an information session for 1st-year track students on Friday, April 27, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in HS-103.
The following questions will be addressed during the information session:
* What is AFMT?
* How do you apply to Antelope Valley College?
* How do you apply to the AFMT program?
* What are the requirements? The information session is open to all individuals who are:
* Applying to the AFMT 1st-year track program for fall 2018.
* Interested in learning more about the AFMT program.
Participants will also be given the opportunity to ask additional questions not covered in the presentation.
The AFMT application for enrollment form will become available beginning Monday, April 23, 2018. The application period is April 23, 2018, through May 25, 2018. Individuals who have completed AFAB 110, 115, 120 & 130 courses of the Aircraft Fabrication & Assembly program may be eligible to apply to the AFMT program and are encouraged to make an appointment with the counseling department and should request to meet with Monica Carreon or Rosa Fuller.
For more information: https://www.avc.edu/academics/afmt