The Fall 2020 Semester will be held predominantly through remote instruction online, however, a number of limited courses will be hybrid, blended or face-to-face (see the "modes" defined below).
Please check your class "modes" on the schedule of classes on the website. Your instructor will provide individual course details via email prior to the start of the semester. *
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! If you need support whether academic, health or otherwise contact email@example.com. These are extraordinarily trying times and we are here to help you succeed.
The schedule of classes on the website now reflects the class “modes” below:
- The modes of instruction will be designated by the following abbreviations:
- DEd – These are the traditional online sections that typically list only as “ONLINE” on the schedule (also known as asynchronous distance education)*
- OLI – These are fully remote instruction lecture classes with specific days and times that will meet via Zoom or other electronic method (also known as synchronous distance education)*
- HYB – These are online but meet on campus only for orientation and tests (also known as hybrid)
- BLE – These classes will meet at 50% capacity on campus to ensure distancing protocols. This means that half the class will meet one day and the other half of the class will meet another day. The class also will be supplemented online in Canvas. Some of these include science labs, kinesiology activity classes, CTE labs and some library studies classes (also known as blended)
- F2F – These are 100% face-to-face courses. Some of these will include Auto Body, Welding and Deaf Studies.