Drop for non-payment schedule for Summer 2021
|Drop Date||Registered Between||Payment Due Date|
|April 30, 2021||April 13 - April 30||April 30 @ 11:30pm*|
|May 10, 2021||May 1 - May 10||May 10 @ 11:30pm*|
|Nightly beginning May 11, 2021||Same Day||11:30pm* day of registration|
* Drop process starts @ 11:30pm on each Drop Date.
- Check my balance (click the Check My Balance link)
- If you have already been approved for a California College Promise Grant for Summer 2021, please allow up to 30 minutes for your account to update before making a payment.
- Apply for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) at www.avc.edu/studentservices/finaid/bogw.
- Students approved for the CCPG must pay any remaining balance due.
- Set Up a Payment Plan: click Set Up a Payment Plan
Payment Plans are available in fall and spring for a balance of $50 or more. The $25 enrollment fee has been waived for Summer 2021.
- Pay the balance: click Pay My Fees
After making a payment or approval of a CCPG, click Check My Balance to ensure your balance is $0. If you have set-up a Payment Plan, you will see a balance that will be reduced each time you make a payment. Students who have an active payment plan will not be dropped.
Outstanding Balance for Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021
Students with a debt accrual of $500 or less in Fall 2020/Spring 2021, are eligible for an AVC Internal Payment Plan (no enrollment fee) with the ability to register for Summer 2021. Please contact the Cashier's Office for more details either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (661) 722-6335.