Antelope Valley College is offering emergency financial assistance to our low-income students to help support your educational goals. This emergency funding is provided to the college due to the financial impact our students have faced because of COVID-19.
Please apply today by filling out this form and emailing it to email@example.com. The criteria for the emergency financial assistance is below. Note that applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and until funds are exhausted.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in the subject line: "Emergency Grant," your AVC Student ID#, and your first and last name. Emails will be responded to in the order received.
- Apply for the Emergency Grant by clicking here, complete the self-certification form and provide supporting documents of emergency need (email the form and all supporting documents to email@example.com).
- Currently enrolled in 6-degree applicable units. This includes newly enrolled students.
- Demonstrate an emergency financial aid need.
- Qualify as low-income by meeting the requirements to receive a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) or is projected to receive a CCPG for the upcoming term.
- Earned a 2.0 grade point average at their current or prior institution in one of the previous three semester terms (or four quarter terms) OR is a student who is receiving additional support or services through a community college’s Disabled Student Programs and Services.
- Undocumented students who are exempt from paying nonresident tuition under section 68130.5 of California Education Code are eligible for these funds.