Parking permits will be required beginning Fall 2022 Semester. Permits will be available to purchase online beginning August 1, 2022. Daily parking permits will be available at the parking dispensers beginning August 15, 2022.
- Fall permits can be purchased for $28.00 (order online)
- Daily parking permits at parking dispensers are $1.00 (You must use exact change - $1 bill or $1 in change)
- Daily parking permits online purchase price is $1.28 (Available August 15, 2022)
All permits purchased online are activated immediately. All online permits will require you to register your license plate. If you are unable to print your temporary permit or daily permit, you will not be ticketed, as long as a permit has been purchased with a valid license plate, and there are no other violations.
Parking permits purchased at the parking dispensers will require you to place the daily permit receipt on your dashboard. It must be faced up and visible to verify and avoid a ticket.
Parking permits are required Monday thru Friday, 8am to midnight, and 8am to 4pm on Saturdays. No permits are required on Sundays. Handicapped parking (including the misuse of handicap placards), staff parking, visitor parking and red zone violations are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Parking Permit Dispensers are located in Lots A2, B1 (ADA), C1, C2 (ADA), D2, E1 (ADA), E3 (ADA) and E5.
- Semester Permits should be placed on the passenger side windshield in lower right corner.
- For ASO sticker please take your purchase confirmation email receipt to Student Life.