Antelope Valley College is offering emergency financial assistance to our low-income students to help support your educational goals. This emergency funding is provided to the college to assist students facing a financial hardship, to complete their educational goal, improve the students economic mobility, and increase financial security.
Please apply today by filling out the self-certification form and bringing the form with supporting documents to the Financial Aid Office, with a photo ID. The criteria for the emergency financial assistance is below. Note that applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and until funds are exhausted.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in the subject line: "Emergency Grant," your AVC Student ID#, and your first and last name. Emails will be responded to in the order received.
- Complete the self-certification form and provide supporting documents of emergency need and return to the Financial Aid Office.
- U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Currently enrolled at a California community college.
- Demonstrate an emergency financial aid need.
- Qualify as low-income by meeting the requirements to receive a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) or is projected to receive a CCPG for the upcoming term, and
- Documentation supporting need.
The deadline to apply for Fall 2022 is December 8, 2022.