Are you expected to graduate with the Fall 2022, Spring 2023, or Summer 2023 class? If so, the deadline to submit your Graduation Application is April 7, 2023. If you submit your graduation application after this date your name will not appear in the commencement program. Don't forget that you also need to submit your 2023 Commencement Card to let us know you want to walk the stage at our ceremony on May 5, 2023.
2023 Commencement at Marauder Stadium - May 5, 2023
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
- Graduates must be checked in at the back check in tables no later than 6:30 p.m.
- The ceremony will start promptly at 7 p.m.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing items including but not limited to: balloons, streamers, inflatables, signs, posters, noisemakers, etc. If a guest brings these items they will not be allowed into the stadium. Please leave celebratory items in the car or at home.
- Submit your Graduation Application
- The deadline to submit your Graduation Application is April 7, 2023.
- If you submit your graduation application after April 7, 2023 your name will not appear in the commencement program.
- Submit your 2023 Commencement Card.
- The commencement card is the information needed for you to participate in the ceremony. Think of it as your RSVP to let us know you will be walking across the stage. If you are getting an error message with the form your device (computer/phone) is remembering a non-AVC email address. Logout of that google account and using your AVC email you will be able to complete the form.
- Obtain your electronic tickets (more information to come)
- Monitor your email and the AVC website for important announcements.
- Attend the Grad Finale hosted by the AVC Bookstore and Commencement Vendors.
- Purchase your Cap, Gown, and Tassel. (These items will go on sale soon.)
- Watch the Commencement Walkthrough Video (more information to come).
- Make sure you and your guests are ready for commencement (read all disclaimers, maps, download electronic tickets, etc.)
- Attend Commencement and celebrate your achievements!
If you have any additional questions, you can contact the Commencement team at: email@example.com.