We are currently accepting applications for:
1. Register for Classes using your myAVC account
3. Buy Books and Supplies
5. Attend Classes
(Please read all of the information before starting your application.)
1. Apply Online via CCC Apply.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
3. Complete the Online Orientation (click on the Orientation tab)
4. Take the AVC Assessment Test
5. Create an Educational Plan at the Counseling Center
6. Register for Classes using your myAVC account
8. Buy Books and Supplies
10. Attend Classes
More information about applying, planning and paying for courses can be found on the Prospective Students webpage
Who needs to apply
New Students / Transfer Students - if you have never taken a course at AVC. Please note, if you apply to AVC for a term, and do not enroll for courses for that term, you MUST apply again as a new student for the next term.
Returning Students – if you have registered and attended a course at AVC, but have been absent two or more terms (Fall and Spring).
When to apply
AVC has deadlines for students to apply and receive a Priority Enrollment Appointment. Students who apply after the deadline must wait until Open Enrollment to register. Registration Dates are found on the Admissions and Records: Registration Dates webpage.