Welcome to the Testing and Assessment Center Proctoring Services
|We offer test proctoring services to community members enrolled in distance education courses at other colleges, universities or institutions. We understand the value of test proctoring and its overall importance to your educational goals and course completion. We provide a comfortable, secure and appropriate environment to accommodate your test proctoring needs.|
Distance Education Proctoring
Test proctoring is offered by appointment only during our regular hours of operation. Follow the steps below to have an exam proctored at our Testing and Assessment Center:
Step 1: Request Proctoring Services
- Submit an online PROCTOR REQUEST FORM to acquire our proctoring services.
- You can expect to receive an email confirmation after submitting the request. If approved, the email reply will include our directory information, proctoring hours, and additional information about our services.
- Make sure to follow your institution's process to obtain an approved proctor. Most institution's require the prospective proctoring site to sign an approval form.
Step 2: Once Approved - Request to Take an Exam
- Request to have your exam delivered to our Testing and Assessment Center to be proctored.
- Make an appointment with our office and schedule a date and time.
- Make sure to have your exam sent to us well in advance of your appointment and deadline for test completion/return.
Step 3: Exam Appointment
- A Photo ID is required for check-in.
- If parking, make sure to purchase a $1 all day parking permit from one of the yellow permit dispensing machines located throughout the campus parking lots.
- We administer exams according to the proctoring instructions provided by your institution.
- Please note that cell phones, personal electronics, food/drinks, children, etc. are not permitted in the testing room.
- We recommend that you do not bring personal items to the appointment; however, open storage of personal items and secured storage of cell phones is provided.
Step 4: After Testing
- We will return your completed exam as per the test instructions provided by your institution. We are able to return exams by mail, scan or fax. Please note that you will be required to pay for any expedited shipping costs if not already pre-paid by your institution.
- Exams must be returned by our office. We do not release testing materials to students for return delivery.