Learning Center: Computer & Media
The Computer & Media section in the Learning Center is an open area that gives AVC students access to computers. Students can check-out a computer or borrow headphones using their student ID.
For a fee, students can print and make copies in the Learning Center. In order to save their work students must bring a flash drive or use a cloud service.
Microsoft 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
C&S Medical Education Software (select computers only)
Scanning (select computers only)
Programs Not Available:
Video Editing Software
Students can use the WĒPA print stations located in the Learning Center to print for a cost. They also have access to a cash operated copy machine.
Copies: $0.15 per copy
Printing: $0.12 black and white | $0.35 color
1. From any Learning Center Computer: After pressing print make sure to input your myAVC account information in the WĒPA window and select login.
2. Using any internet enabled computer: Visit the WĒPA webpage at www.wepanow.com and upload your documents. Make sure to use your myAVC login information.
3. From your mobile device: Download the WĒPA Print app and follow its directions.
4. Directly to email: Email your attached document to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow directions.
5. From the cloud: Access your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365 or OneDrive directly from the print station.
6. Using your USB: Insert it USB drive into any WĒPA station.
At the print station:
1. Swipe your student ID or enter your myAVC username and password.
2. Select the files you want printed from the list.
3. Pay and print: campus card, WĒPA account, WĒPA print card and credit/debit card (PCI compliant) are all acceptable forms of payment.
NOTE: If you print as guest you will be unable to access your WĒPA account and therefore unable to use any free prints associated with your ASO sticker.
The ASO sticker and/or WĒPA print cards can be purchased at the Cashiers Office.
For more information on printing services please visit www.wepanow.com