Student Education Plan (SEP)

Office for Students With Disabilities: Student Education Plan (SEP)

Students are strongly advised to meet with a Counselor or a OSD Educational Advisor to obtain an academic SEP. It is very important to keep the SEP up to date and current. The SEP is the student's road map detailing what courses are in progress, completed, and needed to achieve their educational goals, such as a vocational certificate, an Associate Degree, and general education courses needed to transfer to a university.

Last updated: August 13, 2015