Human Resources: Employment
Effective February 1, 2014, the Human Resources Office hours of operation are Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm and Friday from 7:30 am -11:30 am. Applications can be submitted to the office during those times.
Application Instructions - PLEASE READ
Each recruitment we conduct is independent from others; therefore, interested parties need to submit separate complete application packages for each position they apply. PLEASE follow the application instructions in detail (included with each announcement on the last page). It is important the applicant's submit ALL documents requested for the application package to be deemed complete and given consideration. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting all coursework or transcripts when requested to do so within a job announcement.
All out of the country transcripts must be evaluated prior to submitting them with applications.
Effective December 3, 2019, the Human Resources Office will begin implementing online applications through NeoGov. Employment opportunities will be listed below under Position Announcements and on the NeoGov website (https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/avc)
If you experience technical difficulties or forget your username or password, please contact NEOGOV at (855) 524-5627.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 661-722-6311.
- Administration Positions (Executive Level & Educational Administrators)
- Full-time Faculty (Academic) Positions
- Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Confidential, Management & Supervisory Positions
- Classified Positions
- Short-Term, Professional Expert, & Non-Continuing Assignments
All forms are PDFs.
- Administrators- Please do not use this application when applying for clerical positions (to include administrative assistant recruitments).
- Faculty (Full-time Academic)
- Supplemental Equivalency Request Form
- Faculty (Adjunct)
- Temporary, Short-Term, Professional Expert & Non-Continuing Assignments
- Applicant Accommodation: Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting the Human Resources Office directly at (661)722-6300 extension 6116.