Campus walkway with banners

If you are a non-native English speaker who needs help with general language skills and grammar, you should meet with the ESL Counselor for a placement recommendation of either ESL classes or transfer-level English with or without concurrent support.

You can access Counseling online with a special program called "Cranium Cafe" from the Counseling webpage. To make an appointment with the ESL Counselor, call the Counseling Center at (661) 722-6300, ext. 6338.