Marketing and Public Information
The Office of Marketing and Public Information oversees all college communications, marketing and branding activities, and consults with divisions and departments to provide marketing strategy support, guidance and direction. The office is the central repository for Public Records Requests regarding the college.
- Oversees promotion of the college through digital, print and social media.
- Serves as the point of contact for all media requests – newspaper, television, radio.
- Regularly produces AVC's e-newsletter "Campus Update" to inform the college community of news and information.
- Oversees AVC's brand identity and quality control in publications, digital and promotional pieces.
- AVC liaison with all government entities – state, federal and local.
- Manages the intake, tracking and response to Public Records Requests.