For help with:
- Education Plans or transcript evaluations, schedule an appointment with our Counseling Center.
- Transfer to another college/university, visit our Transfer Center.
- Employment/internship opportunities, resume writing, interview skills, or if you are an employer/recruiter or offer resources related to these areas, connect with our Job Placement Center.
- Lancaster Campus - Student Services (SSV) building, 2nd floor
- Building hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30am-6:00pm and Friday 7:30am-11:30am
- Erin Traynor , M.A. - Coordinator, Career Center
- Appointment hours are Monday - Thursday 9:30am-5:30pm and Friday 9:30am-11:30am
Visit Cranium Cafe and knock on our door!