Applications are reviewed and approved on a first-come first-served basis by the AVC2CSU Pathway Selection Committee which consists of the AVC2CSU Program Leader, Pathway Department Chair, AVC2CSU Education Advisor, and the Pathway Faculty Mentor. The following acceptance criteria must be met or agreed to be adhered to before final acceptance into the program is extended:
- Apply and be admitted into Antelope Valley College
- Complete the AVC Orientation
- Complete Assessments for Reading, English and Math as soon as possible
- Be willing and agree to attend AVC full-time (12 - 16 units) and follow the prescribed AVC2CSU pathway
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher while attending AVC
- Completion of no more than 12 units of college coursework directly included in and associated with the specified pathway you choose to participate in. The pathway will be based on the educational major you select.