AVC Annual Foundation Grant Awarding Guidelines
The application for the 2023-24 academic year has closed.
- Grant Application Closes: October 27, 2023
- Grant Awardees Notified: November 3, 2023
- Grant Funds Expire: May 4, 2024
The AVC Foundation Grants program assists AVC campus entities with one-time non-recurring purchases that are not funded from the college/district budget, and directly supports students for the betterment of Antelope Valley College and its educational mission.
Grant awards are funded by the Antelope Valley Community Students’ Endowment.
Examples of items that cannot be considered:
- Purchases that require recurring financial support
- Alcoholic beverages
- Requests for programs that do not directly benefit the students of AVC
- Funding for religious or political purposes
- Multi-year pledge requests
- Items for personal use
- Food for departmental parties
Once a completed application is received a committee will confirm eligibility, evaluate the student impact, and award available grant funds. Incomplete applications will not be accepted, including those missing administrator approval and, if required, approval from ITS.
Direct any questions to Lisa O’Leary, Foundation Coordinator, at extension 6055 or email@example.com.