Unsure about where your educational journey will lead? Career assessments are valuable tools for self-discovery and exploring which career pathways may be the best fit for you. Get going in the right direction by taking a free assessment.
Kuder® Journey is a one-of-a-kind solution to help you plan for the right major and career. This free online tool provides reliable inventories to assess your interests, skills confidence, and work values, and then suggests specific AVC majors and/or general majors and specific occupations based on your assessment results. Use this guide to get the most out of your Journey!
- Go to https://avc.kuder.com
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Select I am "a college student”
- Click on "Next Steps" to enter your information and J-Code: J4323739YHW
- Click on "Next Steps" to enter your account details (username, password, etc.)
- Click on "Sign Me Up" to complete your registration and begin your journey
Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Career Center offers the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to students we have met with who need a more in-depth assessment of their personality type, interests, and careers that may be a potential fit for them. The student is emailed a link to complete the assessments and the results are interpreted in a follow up appointment either in person or online (no phone appointments).