Off Campus Employers
Thank you for the opportunity of allowing Antelope Valley College to assist you with your recruitment needs.
At Antelope Valley College, we have many students with different majors and interests who are seeking part-time employment for internship opportunities, especially if it's in the students' field of study. There are also many AVC graduates who are seeking part-time or full-time employment opportunities locally or out of the area.
How Do I Get Started?
College Central Network (CCN) is a free database for employers who are seeking to interview and offer employment and/or internship opportunities to students and/or graduates of Antelope Valley College. All employers must have an account in CCN for the purpose of recruiting, hiring, or participating in AVC Job Fairs.
College Central Network Registration Information:
In order to offer safe and equitable employment opportunities to all of our students and graduates, an employer must meet the following requirements and have the following to create an account:
- An actual business address where the student/graduate will be working.
- A valid business phone number.
- A valid business license & liability insurance.
- A pay rate that is no less than the current minimum wage.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can register on CCN, by following these steps:
- Visit www.collegecentral.com/avc
- Click on "Sign Up".
- Select the "An Employer" option in the "User Type" box and enter your business email.
- Click on "Sign Up".
- Fill in all required information, and finally click on "Register".
All new registrations take 2-4 business days to be reviewed, verified and approved.
If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notifying you that your company has been approved. You will also be provided with a link to "activate your account" to create a password.
Once you have created your password, you will then be able to log into your account and post a job or internship opportunity.
Posting Your Job or Internship:
- Log into your College Central Network account.
- Go To "Job Board" (here you will be able to post, repost, edit, or expire your posting).
- Once you are done with the posting, select "save job posting" at the bottom of the form.
- We offer this service free of charge to employers, so if you could please report any hires made using CCN, we would greatly appreciate it.
All new postings take 2-4 business days to be reviewed by our staff.
If you have forgotten your password, select "Need Help" then "Forgot your Password?", for help with resetting your password.
Note: Employers using this service must comply with all applicable state and federal rules, and failure to do so will result in the suspension of the employer's user account.
If you are interested in direct recruitment, you must submit an On Campus Recruitment Request form. You will be contacted once your request has been reviewed and approved.
Please provide a minimum of two weeks' notice prior to your request. Registration in College Central Network, along with the posting of open position(s) will be required.
On Campus Job Fairs
If your place of business is interested in receiving notification of upcoming Job Fairs at Antelope Valley College, please submit a Job Fair Participation Interest form. Once your form is received, your business will start receiving notifications of any upcoming Job Fairs including registration information and links.
Registration in College Central Network along with the posting of open position(s) will be required.