One of the benefits of donating to the Antelope Valley College Foundation is that our staff can work with you to direct your gift to meet your funding interests. In this section, you can learn about giving opportunities for our current funding priorities, but if there is another academic program, population, or field you are interested in donating to please contact the Foundation office at (661) 722-6300 ext. 6391.
- Download the General Gift Form
- Download the AVC Employee Giving iGive Form
- Download the AVC In-Kind (Non-Cash) Gift Form
Donations to this fund provide support where and when it is most needed at AVC.
You may designate your gift to a specific campus program or division.
Planned Giving: Heritage Society
By naming Antelope Valley College in a will, trust or insurance arrangement, you can leave a sustaining legacy at the college – providing you the opportunity to receive recognition for supporting the college both now and in the future. Please contact the Advancement and Foundation office at 661-722-6300, Ext. 6391, for more information on leaving your legacy at AVC.
- Bequests - A donor simply incorporates the appropriate language in their will or estate documents leaving a specific sum or percentage to the charity.
- Charitable Remainder Trust - This method allows donors to create a trust with assets managed by a trustee. The donor receives an income-tax deduction in the year that the trust is established.
- Memorials and Endowments - a gift to Antelope Valley College in your name or the name of your loved one while realizing tax benefits.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Donate now while reducing the tax costs for your heirs in the future.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Gift annuities are simple contracts in which you exchange a gift of cash or securities for a guaranteed, fixed income each year for the rest of your life. Advantages include income for life, tax deduction and capital gains tax savings, and tax-free income.
If you are interested in establishing a scholarship or contributing to an existing scholarship, please contact Emily Moulton, Scholarship Coordinator, Foundation at 661-722-6300, ext. 6996 or email@example.com.
Scholarships have changed the face of college campuses across America, assisting students who had at one time only dreamed of being able to attend college. Companies, organizations, and individuals that sponsor scholarships are looking for the potential in younger generations. Most scholarship donors realize that great potential is often discovered in unconventional people - many of which need resources to see their potential turned into success.
Our AVC Foundation Scholarship donors are essential sources of support to our students. Our scholarship donors all care about education and understand the importance of helping our students succeed.
An endowment is established with a minimum of a $10,000 gift to the Foundation by a donor for either a scholarship or other student and/or college support. This initial gift stays in perpetuity and the interest generated is used to support the donor’s request. The endowed accounts are invested in long-term investments, such as stock, equities, and bonds. The Foundation’s spending policy sets forth guidelines for determining how much of the endowed earnings may be spent.
For more information on endowments, Click Here.