About AVC: Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs)
- Demonstrates analytical reading and writing skills including research, quantitative and qualitative evaluation and synthesis.
- Demonstrates listening and speaking skills that result in focused and coherent communications.
Creative, Critical, and Analytical Thinking
- Uses intellectual curiosity, judgment and analytical decision-making in the acquisition,integration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Solves problems utilizing technology, quantitative and qualitative information and mathematical concepts.
- Understands and applies personal concepts of integrity, ethics, self-esteem, lifelong learning, while contributing to the well being of society and the environment.
- Demonstrates an awareness and respect of the values of diversity, complexity, aesthetics and varied cultural expressions.
Career and Specialized Knowledge
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities related to student educational goals, including career, transfer and personal enrichment.