Health Services


Health Services

Medical, Dental, Vision and Mental Health services are available for currently enrolled students as well as health education and prevention activities. Students are required to pay the Student Health fee each semester or term.  To schedule an on-campus appointment with a Student Health Services representative please go to

NEW!  TeleMed and Telecounseling Services for students 

Antelope Valley College offers 24/7 medical and mental telehealth for students.  Click here to get started. 

Antelope Valley College offers a telehealth program for students called timely care Telehealth for AVC Students. The service will provide access to 24/7 medical and mental telehealth care across the United States, with no cost at the time of visit!  Students can schedule 12 sessions per year that they can utilize at no cost to them. 

Whether you're feeling sick or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions, prescribe medications and offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits. Below are a few FAQs about CA Students Care.

Q. Who can use CA Students Care?

A. Any Antelope Valley College student, whether you are accessing instruction in person or remotely.

Q. What services are available?

A. There following services are available to all students:

  • Medical: 24/7, on-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies and more
  • TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at any time

Q. How can students access CA Students Care?

A. You can go to timely care Telehealth for AVC Students to register for and access telehealth services. You can then have visits from any web-enabled device throughout the United States – smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. You must use your legal name as listed in Banner to create a profile. You may then change to a preferred name.

Q. How much does a visit cost?

A. There is no visit cost for Antelope Valley College students.

Q: Can CA Students Care services diagnose COVID-19?

A: CA Students Care will virtually assess symptoms and administer frontline care in a contained environment to limit the spread of illness. They will also give recommendations on need for testing vs. self-quarantine, and where to go if testing or further care is needed.

Additional Information:



TimelyMD PNG



Last updated: August 9, 2021