The certificate program in Advanced Manufacturing includes coursework to help prepare students for CAD and CAM use in the industry. Students who complete this program will have the necessary skill set to be employed by industry and in a variety of positions. Current engineers/engineering students will find the program helpful for advanced skill-building. Technicians will use this program to strengthen their skillset and technical communication skills.
What certificates can I earn?
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Drafting in SolidWorks
- Computer Aided Drafting in CATIA/3DExperience
- Computer Aided Drafting and Manufacturing
How do I get more information?
Career Technical Education, (661) 722-6300, ext. 6327.
- Program Requirements
- Catalog Addendum (See Advanced Manufacturing updates)
- Advanced Manufacturing Brochure
- Advanced Manufacturing Fall 2021 Class Offerings Flyer
- Advanced Manufacturing Flyer