Corporate and Community Services: Program Guidelines
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this schedule of classes, it is not a contract. Antelope Valley College does not assume liability for typographical or other errors. Furthermore, the college reserves the right to add, amend, or repeal any of its rules, regulations, policies or procedures without notice.
A Few Things You Need To Know About Registration
• Community Services classes are non-credit and do not earn college credit. There are no transcripts or grades.
• Community Services offers a variety of not-for-credit, continuing education (CEU) and certification courses.
• Registration for each class is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please enroll early to ensure your participation.
• Children under the age of 18 may not attend classes unless specified in the class listing or with prior consent of the program director.
• Course fees must be paid at the time of registration. Financial aid is not available for Community Services courses.
• Some classes have material fees in addition to the registration fees. Material fees must be paid at the initial class meeting unless otherwise directed. Please refer to the class listing for price information.
• If a requested class is full, we will contact you and ask if you would like to be added to an interest list. Please do not attend the class unless we notify you that your name has been added to the roster.
• Minimum enrollment levels must be met for each class in order for the program to remain self-supporting. Class minimums are established by the instructor. Refer to course web pages for specific minimums.
• We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or combine classes, or change class dates/locations. When changes are made to any class, every reasonable effort will be made to notify participants by phone and email.