VP Office of Academic Affairs
The Academic Affairs Office provides leadership and support in establishing and maintaining quality academic and student learning assistance programs that provide opportunities for our students to obtain requisite skills to be successful citizens.
- Build and maintain excellence in academic offerings that are student-focused and responsive to the needs of the community and constituents.
- Recruit, retain and support the best faculty and staff to assist in providing an outstanding education to our students.
- Provide leadership in maintaining regulatory compliance in a collaborative, participatory environment.
Academic Affairs Organizational Chart
- Arts and Humanities
- Career Technical Education
- Health & Safety Sciences
- Math, Sciences, and Engineering
- Rhetoric & Literacy
- Social & Behavioral Sciences