Who is a Mentor?
I am ..............
- I am a support system.
- I am someone who has a bit more experience and eager to share those experiences with others.
- I am a fountain of knowledge but that doesn't mean that I'm not learning too!
- I learn from my mentees as much as they learn from me.
- I am someone you can turn to for advice, or to ask those quest6ions that you can't find the answer.
- I will be there for you, relatively whenever you need me, with support and understanding.
- I can be your cheerleader on your journey to self-discovery.
- I can help guide you toward success!
- 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- 24 completed academic college units.
- Enrolled in at least 6 academic college units enrolled each semester. (excluding intersession and summer semester)
- Have a declared major.
- Complete the Mentor Application.
Submit an application today!
Applications are accepted on line or in SSV 180.
Applications will be reviewed and the eligible applicants will be contacted via AVC email.
The number of Mentees is determined by the number of Mentors participating.