Who is a Mentee?
I am ....................
- I have a strong desire to learn new skills and enhance your learning abilities.
- I have the potential to achieve and the enthusiasm to absorb knowledge.
- I want to transform my weaknesses into strengths!
- I will work through any difficulties.
- I seek for opportunities and feedback that will broaden my capabilities.
- I will identify areas that may need work and share them with my mentor.
- I am a team player, and will comtribute as much as possible in my mentoring relationship.
- My bright and hopeful attitude will help me succeed!
- Attemped 12 academic college units
- Enrolled in 6 academic college units for each semester. (excluding intersession and summer semesters)
- Complete Assessment testing, online Orientation, FAFSA, and have an Educational plan.
- Complete the Mentee application.
Mentees are selected on a first come first serve basis. The number of Mentees is determined by the number of Mentors.
A mandatory Mentee & Mentor social will be held (date to be determined)
Applications are due by (date to be determined)
All applications will be reviewed and the applicants will be contacted via AVC email.
If you are accepted into the program, you will be required to attend a Mentee Orientation. (date to be determined)
Submit an application today!