[Contact the AVC STEM Program for support]
Classwork Assistance/Study Sessions
STEM Center of Excellence (UH 272) Mondays - Thursdays 8 am - 6 pm & Fridays 8 - 11:30 am
Math Lab (ME 100) open Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5 pm & Fridays 7:30-11:30 am
STEM Lab Open by appointment only, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
If taking online classes please review the Chancellors office 'Organizing for Online Success' videos
Click any ► below for more information!
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Small Business Innovation and Research (SBIR)
Only two students from AVC may be selected, please use your college email address when applying.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://forms.gle/nLz6Qo8W9DwCqW5p6
For more information, please contact: Alan Braggins, Project Coordinator • email@example.com • 909-387-1696
Mojave Desert Land Trust
STUDENT TRAINEE (Premier College Intern Program) Edwards AFB
- You must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited public or other non-profit college or university:
- Enrolled in an approved program
- Pursing a Graduate Degree
- Enrollment must be in a full-time program
- Have a good academic standing (no less than 2.95 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grading scale)
- Meet the qualification standards of the position
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- A U.S. citizen or a national
- Must sign a Participant Agreement
Closing date: August 31, 2022
Student Trainee Computer Science Edwards AFB
Closing Date: September 30, 2022
- Assignments are selected on the basis of their progressive training value for the individual.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring, and conducting special studies, projects and initiatives.
- Participates with Senior personnel in conducting non-routine projects.
- Performs selected tasks and phases of routine studies and projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles in the technical area of Computer Science.
Part-time Job Opportunities