Skip to main content

Assessment Center

The Assessment Center offers a computerized assessment test to students in order to determine ability levels in Reading, Writing, Math and/or English as a Second Language (ESL). This process enables students to enroll in the appropriate courses, including courses designed to prepare for college-level work.

Last updated: June 19, 2017