Welcome to Human Resources: Salary Schedule & Ranges
Antelope Valley Community College District
It is the intention and philosophy of the Board of Trustees of the Antelope Valley Community College District to compensate all of its employees fairly and based upon objective, comparative data and review. This philosophy is based upon a comprehensive compensation package of elements to include base salary, health and welfare benefits, and leave day allotments.
This philosophy is intended to maintain total compensation at the 50th percentile, or median, of a reference, comparative data. It is the Board’s consideration that it will have met its goal and philosophy if the total compensation of its employees is within a variance about the median of plus four percent and minus two percent [+4% median -2%] of the reference comparative data.
All documents are PDFs.
Full-Time Faculty Schedules
- FT Fac 10 mos pd over 12 mos Table F0 2023-2024
- FT Fac 11 mos pd over 12 mos Table F1 2023-2024
- FT Fac 12 mos pd over 12 mos Table F2 2023-2024
- FT Fac 10 mos pd over 12 mos Table F0 2020-2021
- FT Fac 11 mos pd over 12 mos Table F1 2020-2021
- FT Fac 12 mos pd over 12 mos Table F2 2020-2021
- Adj-OL Lec & Lab Table FE_OE 2023-2024
- Adj-OL Lab Only Table FL_OL 2023-2024
- Adj-OL Non Classroom Table FH_OH 2023-2024
- Adj-OL Lec & Lab Table FE_OE 2020-2021
- Adj-OL Lab Only Table FL_OL 2020-2021
- Adj-OL Non Classroom Table FH_OH 2020-2021
- Confidential/Management/Supervisory Salary Schedule 2023-2024
- Confidential/Management/Supervisory Classifications and Salary Ranges