The Job Placement Center (JPC) is a resource and information center available to current students and alumni. The JPC assists students to become fully prepared to search for employment opportunities that are in line with their educational goals and career objectives. Students are encouraged to apply to employment opportunities, work experience programs or internships that will provide the skills and experience needed to secure permanent employment once they have graduated.
The mission of the Job Placement Center is to provide continuous and comprehensive assistance to students and members of the community. Opportunities are offered to secure gainful employment and to ensure the realization of educational and professional goals.
- Spring 2019 Job Fair Flyer
- Spring 2019 Job Fair Employer Registration Form
- Spring 2019 Job Fair Employer/Vendor List
- Registration/Application Form
- On-Campus Job Specification
- Off-Campus Job Specification
- Intent of Enrollment Form (Spring 2019)