Academic Policies & Procedures (AP&P)
The AP&P committee reviews and approves new and revised courses, new and revised degree or certificate programs, and locally approved certificates. The committee establishes prerequisites, corequisites, advisories, and limitations on enrollment through the content review process and course validation studies.
The AP&P committee recommends curriculum policy and procedures, graduation and G.E. requirements, and other academic policies or concerns as deemed necessary by the Senate. The committee reviews and advises on matriculation policies and procedures and matters of assessment as they are related to curriculum. The AP&P committee keeps the campus informed of statewide curriculum issues through its faculty representatives and the Senate.
- Approved Course Outlines of Record and SLOs for Discipline Courses
(The above link will navigate to the CurricUNET Web site. To access the CORs or SLOs for review only, please click the Course link under Search in the left column, then select the discipline and click Ok. No password is required in order to view the AVC approved CORs and SLOs.)
Spring 2018: AP&P: Course Outline of Record, Degree or Certificate Development/Revision Training using CurricUNET (FLEX)
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 2-3:30pm BE 323: Ibrahim Ganley
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 10-11:30am BE 132: Deb Sullivan-Ford
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 11:30am-1pm BE 132: Deb Sullivan-Ford
- Thursday, May 24, 2018, 1-2:30p BE 132: Jeffrie Ahmad
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 1-2:30p BE 132: Jeffrie Ahmad
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 2-3:30p BE 314: Tim Sturm
- Thursday, May 31, 2018, 3:30-5pm BE 314: Bonnie Curry