The AVC Outreach Department is here to help you with your college needs. The Outreach Department is located inside of the Student Services Building at the Information and Welcome Center. Our friendly staff and student ambassadors are here to ease your transition into becoming a college student. The Outreach Department offers the following:
- Student Success Kickoff (High School seniors only)
- Student Success Workshops (recommended for all new and returning students)
- Individual campus tours
- Group campus tours
- College overview presentations
- High School visits
- Financial Aid presentations
- College night presentations
- International Student Admission & Advising
- Undocumented (AB 540 ) Student information
- And more!
Becoming a student at AVC is an exciting and simple process. If you have questions and don't know who to ask, contact the Outreach Department and we will assist you. If we can't answer your question we will find someone that can.