Cashier's Office: Payment Plans
A new way to pay for college: e-Cashier Online Tuition and Fees Payment Plan
Convenient. Interest-free. Affordable.
Students can now make payments for their fees to attend Antelope Valley College, rather than pay the entire amount at one time. Antelope Valley College is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS, the most widely used tuition management service nationwide.
AVC students can:
- Choose flexible payment options to meet their needs.
- Make regular payments.
- Make changes throughout the school year.
- Eliminate mailing and check writing costs.
The cost to budget monthly payments is a $20 per term nonrefundable payment plan fee.
- Not a loan.
- No debt.
- No interest or finance charges.
- No credit check.
The payment plan fee of $20 is automatically deducted from your account.
The tuition/student fees payment is automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a student’s checking or savings account.
If a student has a returned payment, the student will be assessed a $30 returned payment fee. Additional bank fees may be assessed from the student’s bank for returned payments.
Completing the NBS Agreement
When you apply online, be sure to have the following information:
- AVC student ID number.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person.
- Financial institution’s name and telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number.
IMPORTANT! If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number or account number, please call Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS at (800) 609-8056. Please be sure to have your agreement number and access code available before placing the call.
To enroll in the payment plan, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.avc.edu
- Log into myAVC
- Click on “Register & Pay” tab
- Uner "Payments," click on the "Setup a Payment Plan" button
- Select the Term
- Click "Submit"