The Cashier’s Office is located in the Student Services Building. For most transactions we accept Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. (The payment type may be restricted for some of the services we provide.)
In addition to the services provided in office, payment for tuition and fees is available online through your myAVC account.
Services Provided in the Cashier’s Office
- Accepts payment for tuition and fees.
- Sells semester parking permits and ASO stickers for the Spring, Summer, and Fall terms. (Please review the campus parking policy.)
- Accepts payment for Financial Aid overpayments—Cash or Money Order ONLY.
- Sells WEPA print cards for the print stations on campus—Cash ONLY.
- Sells and reload TAP cards for the AVTA bus routes—Cash ONLY.
- Mails IRS form 1098-T, Tuition Statement to eligible students by January 31st of each calendar year.
Enrollment Fees and Refund Policies
This information can be found on the Admissions & Records website.