Inter Club Council (ICC)
The Inter Club Council (ICC) is a group of selected club representatives that are governed under the AVC Associated Student Organization and by the Antelope Valley College Board Policies. The purpose of this organization is to promote membership and interest in college clubs as well as provide a social and/or service college experience.
What is the ICC
The Inter Club Council is a body under the Associated Student Organization of Antelope Valley College.
The purpose of the Inter Club Council is:
- To promote student awareness of and participation in AVC clubs.
- To establish coordination, communication, and cooperation among the officially register student clubs.
- To promote the development of student leadership and service.
- To promote campus and public awareness of Inter Club Council activities.
How to Join a Club
A good way to get involved at AVC is to join a club! Click on the link to check out our current club list to see if any of our clubs interest you. Contact the ASO Vice President of Club Affairs or one of the listed club advisors to get more details.
If you would like to register a new club start by filling out a club activation packet and bring it to the Student Life and Services Office (T700 E1). Once everything is complete you will present your new club at an ICC meeting.
Club Rush and Club Awareness events take place every fall and spring semester in the Library Plaza to learn more about clubs at AVC.
The ICC is the voice of all your club members!
- Each club has a club elected ICC representative who will represent the club during ICC meetings.
- The ICC representative needs to be present to represent the club.
- Anyone can attend the ICC meetings, it is an open meeting, but only one ICC representatives can represent the club during the ICC meetings.
Meeting Dates and Times
Please verify meeting dates and times by contacting Student Life Office in T700 E1 or extention 6354.
For further information contact Student Life and Activities (T700 E1) at 661.722.6300, extension 6354 or the ASO Vice President of Club Affairs.