Corporate and Community Services: Registration and Program Guidelines
How To Register
• You may register in person during regular business hours:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
• Payment methods accepted are credit card or debit card (Visa, Discover, or MasterCard), money order, or cash for exact amount only. Personal checks not accepted. Business checks will be accepted.
• Credit card payments are accepted over the phone.
• Questions or comments e-mail: email@example.com
• Participants who have registered for class, but find they can no longer attend must contact the community education office within at least one day prior to the start of class or before any stated registration deadline. After that point, no refunds will be made under any circumstances. A 10% processing fee is retained on all student-initiated refunds.
• Full refunds will be issued only if the college cancels a class or the class is full at registration. In either case, you will be contacted and automatically issued a refund.
• Cash or money order payments are refunded by a check from Antelope Valley College. Visa, Discover, or Master Card payments are credited back to the same account.
• Please allow a minimum two weeks for processing of refunds.
• Refund policies may change depending on course.
Parking is free at the AVC Palmdale Center.
Visitors and Pets:
Visitors are not allowed in class. Pets are not allowed on campus or in class except for certified assistance dogs for the disabled or assistance dogs in training.
Upon request five business days before the event, reasonable accommodation will be provided to facilitate the participation of covered individuals with disabilities. Call (661) 722-6360 (voice/relay).