Welcome to Human Resources: Salary Schedule & Ranges
Antelope Valley Community College District
It is the intention and philosophy of the Board of Trustees of the Antelope Valley Community College District to compensate all of its employees fairly and based upon objective, comparative data and review. This philosophy is based upon a comprehensive compensation package of elements to include base salary, health and welfare benefits, and leave day allotments.
This philosophy is intended to maintain total compensation at the 50th percentile, or median, of a reference, comparative data. It is the Board’s consideration that it will have met its goal and philosophy if the total compensation of its employees is within a variance about the median of plus four percent and minus two percent [+4% median -2%] of the reference comparative data.
All documents are PDFs.
Full-Time Faculty Schedules
- FT Fac 10 mos pd over 11 mos Table F0 2018-2019
- FT Fac 11 mos pd over 11 mos Table F1 2018-2019
- FT Fac 12 mos pd over 12 mos Table F2 2018-2019
- Adj-OL Lec&Lab Table FE 2018-2019
- Adj-OL Lab Only Table FL 2018-2019
- Adj-OL Non Classrm Table FH 2018-2019
- Confidential/Management/Supervisory Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Confidential/Management/Supervisory Salary Ranges & Classifications