Admissions & Records: GPA Calculator
- Grade Value - the numerical value assigned to a grade; A = 4 points, B = 3 points, C = 2 points, D = 1 point, and F = 0 points. Plus and minus values may be used.
- Credit Hours - the hours assigned to a course, this number is listed in both the schedule of classes and the catalog and is usually 1 to 5 hours.
Using the GPA Calculator
- Enter the letter grade earned for a course
- Enter the number of credit hours (units) for the course
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for up to ten courses
- Click on Calculate GPA.
Last updated: August 15, 2019