Benefits Open Enrollment for all employees and retirees is 2022/2023 is August 6th through August 23rd.
Check your email from AVC Benefits for complete information
Click your classification to see the information available online:
AVC Employee Health Benefits
(Specific plans and plan costs are tentative and subject to change due to negotiations and possible modifications to individual plans. The information provided is based on known plan costs and the current District Cap).
- Administrators, CMS Employees & Trustees
- Classified Employees
- Faculty: Regular Full-Time & Part-Time Employees
- Faculty: Qualifying Adjunct Only
- Retirees: Administrators, CMSA, Classified, and Faculty
Health Care Reform (Affordable Care Act)
To find out more, you must contact Covered California:
- Call 1-888-975-1142 or visit www.coveredca.com
- Additional information regarding Health Care Reform can be found at: www.healthcare.gov
- Available to all AVC employees and those living in their household.
- Find answers to questions you may have about your insurance; including, when insurance will start, where to find benefit information and who to contact.
- Contact numbers and web addresses for benefits vendors.
Fun Express Discount
TCG Services and CalSTRS 403bComply:
TCG Services is our third party administrator for 403b and 457b savings plans.
TCG uses both retirement.tcgservices.com and calstrs403bcomply.com websites.
- CalSTRS 403b and 457 NEW TPA Letter to employees
- 403b and 457b Approved Vendor List
- Enrollment Instructions New and Existing Users
- New User Instructions
- Returning User Instructions